Riding on the unfathomable volumes of industrial expertise, we are engaged in offering Wheat Bran Powder to our clients worldwide. This product is widely used in medicines, as it is easy to digest and helps in preventing cancer, hernia, constipation, and bowel syndrome. The offered powder is processed by using the best quality ingredients and ultra-modern techniques, as per the set food industry standards. For their affordable price range, crispiness, purity, and taste, offered products are highly acknowledged in the market. Along with this, this assortment is packed by using the supreme quality packing material.
- This is our specification of wheat bran . moisture max 14% crude protein min 12% crude fiber max 5.0% crude ash max 3.0% description in general, wheat is higher in protein than corn or barley and about equal to corn in energy.
- Because several varieties of wheat are commonly grown, the protein content can vary from 9 to 15 percent and tdn from 74 to 82 percent.
- Wheat is a palatable grain and should be fed coarsely ground or crushed for best results. It should not be fed whole or ground finely. Finely ground wheat is powdery and unpalatable.
- Wheat should not make up more than 50 percent of the grain mix (a maximum of 33 percent is common) nor be fed at a rate greater than 12 pounds (5.5 kg) per cow per day.
- Unseasonably rainy weather occasionally will cause wheat to sprout after it has been cut and is lying in the swath or even while still standing.
- Sprouted wheat is an acceptable feed, although it is somewhat damaged wheat. Rolled sprouted wheat should be prepared every two days to avoid spoilage.
- Typical analysis dry matter 89 % crude protein 11.0 % fat 01.7 % crude fiber 02.5 % neutral detergent fiber 16.5 % acid detergent fiber 05.2 % calcium 0.05 % phosphorus 0.32 % total digestible nutrients 79.0 % net energy lactation 82.4 mcal100 lbs